Is there a way to get impressions from twitter (organic)?

I'm relatively new to Domo. I'm working with the Twitter cloud connector and am unable to replicate the data I can export directly from the Twitter Analytics UI. For instance, I haven't found where to ingest impressions or some of the underlying metrics that make up the twitter engagement metric (i.e. not just retweets and favorites, but also link clicks, page expansions, etc.).

Any guidance is appreciated!

Comments

• Is anyone able to help out with this request?

• Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and posting here on the Dojo! Currently, our Twitter connector does not bring in this type of data from the analytics UI. Twitter has a completely separate API for those analytics data points, so our Devleopment team is currently hard at work looking into ways we can connect and pull data from it. I don't have an ETA or a progress update on where they are, but if you would like to add your voice and use case to having a connector devleoped for this, you can do so by going to your main menu (grid icon, top right) and then selecting "Feedback" from the drop down. That will go straight to our product team.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask. Have a great week!

Maxwell Isley

Technical Advisor 

• Hey @user00426, some of these metrics are available through the Twitter Ads connector for paid metrics. Twitter locks many of its organic tweet metrics behind a paywall through a company they acquired (Gnip), so chances are unless Twitter changes its offering, those metrics will be hard to come by unless you're willing to pay Twitter for them.

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • Is there any update on the ability to pull more engagement metrics from the Twitter connector - using the Enterprise API? https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/metrics/get-tweet-engagement/overview. We are willing to pay for the API IF Domo development can help with the connector. Thanks!

• Hi,

I'm having this same issue, I'd like to know if you have any news about this update to get impressions from twitter. Does ti work to have a Join from the Twitter Ads and the Twitter Advanced connector?

Kind regards