Connecting Data from Libsyn

Hello Dojo Members,

At our company, we use a service called Libsyn to host our podcasts. I know there are no current connectors for Libsyn, but luckily, Libsyn is able to export analytics to an email address on a scheduled export. Is there anyway to send these exports into Domo? They are sent as attachments in the scheduled emails, so I can't imagine there would be a way, but I thought I would ask anyways. Thanks in advanced!

Tagged:

Comments

• Wait.... I think I found my solution. I did not know that the connector "DataSet via Email Connection" existed. So I am guessing I will need a specific email address to have the reports sent to, then use the "DataSet via Email Connection" to pull those attachments into Domo.

• Hi @boston_mcclary 

Yes, when you configure the Email dataset connector it will generate a unique email you can use to send emails to (there's a handy button to copy the e-mail address to your clipboard once it's created). CSV or Excel files are supported and there's several configuration options which you can configure to lock down email properties like Subject or From to prevent errant emails from being ingested accidentally.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Here's a link to the knowledge base article outlining Dataset via Email connector:

https://knowledge.domo.com/Connect/Connecting_to_Data_with_Connectors/Configuring_Each_Connector/Connectors_for_File_Retrieval/DataSet_via_Email_Connector

This will help explain that connector and how to effectively utilize it.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**