APIs related to moving DataFlows

I know there are some unlisted/documented APIs related to DataFlows - importing and exporting them from environments. These aren't currently included in the SDKs and I'm wondering if there are plans on the roadmap to add them? Also wondering if they are stable to use as is as well. 

Comments

• Hi @curious 

I can't speak to the road map but if you're using APIs which haven't been publicly exposed you'd need to be careful because they could change at anytime without warning. I wouldn't rely on them if possible because the uncertainty of changes.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • You can interact with the undocumented APIs via the Domo CLI, https://knowledge.domo.com/Administer/Other_Administrative_Tools/Command_Line_Interface_(CLI)_Tool, insofar as ... you can do more advanced scripting.

The APIs on developer.domo.com Domo support are contractually obligated to ... support ... so Domo minimizes any changes there to prevent impacting clients who are building apps or automations based on those end points.

The Domo CLI makes it possible to interact with private APIs and so the CLI is the preferred tool for interacting with undocumented / private endpoints. It's also safer for you because the Domo Labs and Engineering services team rely on the Domo CLI for custom projects they undertake for clients... so the most recent build of the CLI will 'always work'. 

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.