Change color of the data label values

I have attached an imagine of the card I'm trying to modify.

I have a line + grouped bar chart.   In the image, the red line is the budget numbers, and the green bars are the actual numbers.

I'm trying to get the value numbers for each metric (budget and actual) to be different colors.  So for example, I'd want all the number values for budget to be green, and all the number values for actual to be red.

I've searched every bit of the chart properties and have not been able to find anything that would allow me to do this.  I've had success in the past creating a beastmode that changed the number of the summary number, but I don't know if that is the same concept when dealing with the chart value numbers versus the summary number.

I tried mimicing some beastmode syntax I found in the Dojo, but it did not work for my situation.

I tried using the same beastmode logic I had success with for my summary number color, but it didn't work for me.

I tried this, and different variations of this:

CONCAT('<div style="font-size:16px; color: Green;">',

case when `sp_operations_budget.metric` = 'Red Blood Cells ALL' then `sp_operations_budget.week_budget_value_tz`+ 0 end

Thanks

)

Comments

• Hi @HashBrowns 

Unfortunately right now that's not possible to conditionally set the label text color. The code snippet you have only works on table cards which allow HTML markup. Bar Charts currently don't support it. I've been looking for this functionality for a while as well but they don't have it yet.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Okay, thanks for the feedback!