Unknown SQL type - 110

Basketballfan1
edited March 2023 in SQL DataFlows

I am getting this error on a workbench job, "Unknown SQL type - 110" Does anyone know how to fix it?

Best Answer

• Basketballfan1
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the reply, yes I did google it but did not find anything useful.  We are using a Teradata ODBC driver.  After some more testing we found that there was a column we had transforming a time [Interval Day to Second(6)] that was causing the error.  We reconfigured that field to calculate what we needed to differently and it solved the problem.

Answers

• Sorry this is going to sound snarky, but it's not meant to be.  Did you google it?

Domo uses standard tooling like C# or .NET and ODBC drivers to connect to databses in workbench and then convert it into a format that can be sent into Domo.  So if you have difficulty extracting data from your source system, a lot of times it will be a challenge in interpreting the data.  This is not necssarily a Domo specific issue so much as a translation issue. 

It looks like there's a data type that your ODBC driver cannot understand.  Some sort of interval column it looks like.  Can you exclude it?

https://www.thecodingforums.com/threads/informix-interval-values-into-a-datagrid.20659/

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Basketballfan1
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the reply, yes I did google it but did not find anything useful.  We are using a Teradata ODBC driver.  After some more testing we found that there was a column we had transforming a time [Interval Day to Second(6)] that was causing the error.  We reconfigured that field to calculate what we needed to differently and it solved the problem.

This discussion has been closed.