Pivot Table card order

Is it possible to have the total column at the beginning of the table? In the example below, it would be the yellow part of the table...

table.JPG

I didn't find any related property...

properties.JPG

Best Answer

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

this is actually a bug (i believe). and should be submitted to product feedback.

in the supplied screenshots both settings indicate "total row / column" should be positioned BEFORE the data.

In the second screenshot, the Total ROW moves to the top, but the Total COLUMN does not reposition.

Capture.PNGCapturew.PNG

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• Hi @MartinB 

Not currently. If you want to reorder the Total row you'd need to manually create your own version of a pivot table and then order the columns how you want to (it's not a very clean or ideal solution). This is likely a good idea for the Idea Exchange.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Thanks, I've submitted my idea in the proper channel.

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

this is actually a bug (i believe). and should be submitted to product feedback.

in the supplied screenshots both settings indicate "total row / column" should be positioned BEFORE the data.

In the second screenshot, the Total ROW moves to the top, but the Total COLUMN does not reposition.

Capture.PNGCapturew.PNG

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thanks, I'll submit it to the Product Feedback channel then.

This discussion has been closed.