Create a cars to show Domo Email Interaction/Engagement

Hi Guys

I`m looking to to create an "engagement" report based on Domo Email. We`ve created a number of automated reports that are sent out at periodic times. My theory is that the end users are getting the information that they need from these email, causing logins to decline..... and therefore are the users licenses needed?

What I`m hoping to find/create is, I guess, a open/click report based on email handling etc - just looking for advice or even if Domo has this functionality?

Thanks in advance

Nick

Best Answer

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

@Nick_ submit the feature request using Product Feedback in Domo.  It'll create a Jira ticket which PMs are contractually obligated to review and reply to. 

It'd be nice if Domo was a little bit more consistent in checking Dojo ... but Product Feedback is the best way to guarantee they see it.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• @chrishaleua  have you seen anything like this?

Jae Wilson

**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Nick_
    Nick_ Member

Just bumping, see if any news

Nick

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

@Nick_ submit the feature request using Product Feedback in Domo.  It'll create a Jira ticket which PMs are contractually obligated to review and reply to. 

It'd be nice if Domo was a little bit more consistent in checking Dojo ... but Product Feedback is the best way to guarantee they see it.

Jae Wilson

• Nick_
    Nick_ Member

@jaeW_at_Onyx Thank you, will do :?

I`ll mark this as closed now

Thanks for the advice

Nick

This discussion has been closed.