Month over month comparison

I have a dataflow that returns the first day of the current month up to the current date and first day of the last month line up to the current date. The dates from the Dataflow are April 1, April 2, April 3, April 4, May 1, May 2, May 3, May 4.

Then I created cards and use the period over period.

Here's the screenshot:

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 1.49.43 PM.png

I compare it with last month(April).

I only want to show May 1 up to the current date (in these scenario May 1 to May 4) only. Also, I want to remove the sum data on May 31 I don't know why it is comparing May 31 and May 1 data. I'm stuck with this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• can you just filter to MonthToDate and add a previous period comparison?

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Hello, I am using period over period and there is no month to date in date range. I also want to graph it by day. 

Is there a function in beastmode that can remove remove May 31 or any calculation that can change the data showing in may 31? I'm so stuck with this. 

• Interesting... i am able to see a Month To Date option under Bar Line that allows me to graph by day.

If you're not having this experience, submit a support ticket with your CSM CC'ed maybe ask them to 'confirm if there's a feature switch missing that updates your analyzer experience'

Capture.PNG

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thanks, this solve my problem. 

By the way where is the *Accept as Solution*?