Why is my Domo slow?

I am having some challenges getting Domo to run fast while I am presenting. 

Other web browsers and sites load fine but when I drill down into cards or need to juggle between pages/cards I typically have to wait several seconds for pages to load. It is a bit awkward during these scenarios and wondering what the team have in the roadmap to fix this?

Comments

• I'll reach out to the account manager to see if we can schedule a call with you to see what is going on.

Thanks!
    Dani

• Hi, domo at times very slow from login .. it takes almost 5 mins to login and run a card. However on mobile app it runs very fast. 

• AnnaYardley
    AnnaYardley Community Forums Manager

Hello, 

Have you tried opening a support ticket within Domo? The technical support team at Domo should be able to figure this out for you. 

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.

• So what takes 5 minutes?

I've never seen Domo take more than a few seconds to login.

Does entire dashboards take a while to load?  How many cards are on that dashboard?

Or do individual cards take a while to load?

Is this immediately after updating a dataflow / dataset in Domo? And does card performance get better later on in the day?

There are a lot of factors, so specificity really helps.  Also... literally 5 minutes?  Because Domo queries will time out if they exceed 1 minute ... so I struggle to understand what is taking 5 minutes.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.