View last 2 weeks of data

Hello. I know there is an option to view Previous Week data. But how can I manage to display a week before the Previous, JUST AND ONLY the week prior.

Example

This week is 16 of the year

Previous week was 15

Pior to that, it was 14

I want a chart to display only data for week 14, and ANOTHER chart to display only Previous week's data (15)

Is there a way to show only week 14 in a chart?

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

@MartinB 

I don't think there's a preset value for "Just the week 2 weeks ago" but you can do that last 2 weeks which would include both weeks which isn't what you're wanting. It could just be a simple beast mode though with a bit of gymnastics (date subtraction)

CASE WHEN `Date` > DATE_SUB(DATE_SUB(CURRENT_DATE(), DAYOFWEEK(CURDATE())), INTERVAL 14 DAY) AND `Date` <= DATE_SUB(DATE_SUB(CURRENT_DATE(), DAYOFWEEK(CURDATE())), INTERVAL 7 DAY) THEN '2 weeks ago' else 'NOT 2 weeks ago' end

And then just filter your card based on that specific value while specifying the past 3 weeks in your date selection for your card.

Granted this might add a bit of uncertainty if it says you're looking at the past 3 weeks but then are only showing a single week but you might be able to hide the date selector on your card and clearly note that this is only 2 weeks ago.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• I was just thinking of doing beast mode gymnastics, but I'd like to avoid that...

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

@MartinB 

I don't think there's a preset value for "Just the week 2 weeks ago" but you can do that last 2 weeks which would include both weeks which isn't what you're wanting. It could just be a simple beast mode though with a bit of gymnastics (date subtraction)

CASE WHEN `Date` > DATE_SUB(DATE_SUB(CURRENT_DATE(), DAYOFWEEK(CURDATE())), INTERVAL 14 DAY) AND `Date` <= DATE_SUB(DATE_SUB(CURRENT_DATE(), DAYOFWEEK(CURDATE())), INTERVAL 7 DAY) THEN '2 weeks ago' else 'NOT 2 weeks ago' end

And then just filter your card based on that specific value while specifying the past 3 weeks in your date selection for your card.

Granted this might add a bit of uncertainty if it says you're looking at the past 3 weeks but then are only showing a single week but you might be able to hide the date selector on your card and clearly note that this is only 2 weeks ago.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
This discussion has been closed.