Domo Governance Datasets Connector Beast Mode not stored on Drill Levels

Jessica
Jessica Contributor

Hello

I have been working with our Governance Datasets to do clean up and review on our beast modes.

I am finding that I cannot locate any beast modes on the drill levels of cards that are not saved to the dataset.

I have reviewed the data in the 3 different datasets that contain beast mode data and I am not able to locate any of this information.

Please let me know if it's missing or if I am pulling the information incorrectly.

Thanks! 

Comments

• Please make sure this gets submitted as a support ticket if you're confident this is a bug.  From there the Domo team can escalate the issue to the connector support team who ... support connectors!

It also may be of interest to see if that behavior is echo-ed in the Beast Mode Manager once it's released.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Jessica
    Jessica Contributor

I was waiting for confirmation as to what the DOMO stat dataset name is that I should be looking in to see beastmodes on drill levels.

I would like to confirm that I reviewed the correct information before submitting as a bug.

If you could provide the dataset name that would help.

Thank you