How are folks using the COVID-19 Datasets?

In the Virtual User Group meetings, we have discussed these datasets.  In our chats on that page, some have posted what they have done.  I thought it would be good to break it off and centralize that content in its own thread.  

@DaniBoy - Would you mind porting @Godiepi and @trafalger posts over to here?  

For those of you who brought in the initial 4 datasets, there are 2 new ones with Domo in front of the name.  These are the ones which are feeding Domo's public dashboard.  I made an ETL to make the column names match, and simply flipped my cards.  

DataMaven
Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
**Say "Thanks" by clicking a reaction in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Comments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 16.23.19 PM.pngThis is the map I created for the front section of our Newspaper with zoom in and drill down capabilities. 

The idea of the newspaper dashboard by the way came from imaging the first thing a lot of people do in the morning (not nowdays but back in the day) was to get a cup of hot Colombian coffee and sit down to read the newspaper. 

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • An observation...the Earth is heavier than any of its parts...In searching for swanky icons, I found that the 3-D flag icons are always floating, but the planet is not!  lol

2020-03-23_10-41-01.png

DataMaven
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • I found the datasets -- thanks, very helpful, but can't find the public dashboard?  How does one access this?  Thanks, Laurie

• Link to Domo's Dashboard: https://www.domo.com/coronavirus-tracking

@LLucinski 

DataMaven
This discussion has been closed.