Anyone using Google Ad Manager Connector?

I'm able to pull data using the All Networks report but am getting 0 rows of data for anything else.  I've tried specifying an order name/number and left this info blank in hopes of pulling a larger sample.  Neither yielded an error or any data.

Any tips for working with this connector? 

Comments

•  

This could have something to do with the changes in Googles API, I have included the messaging describing that change below.

Important: Due to Google’s change in allowing Domo connectors to use OAuth authentication, all users must now use service account key authentication to create new data connections. All pre-existing DataSets will continue to run normally. Current Connectors that rely on Google OAuth authentication will no longer be able to power up new DataSets. These connectors include the following:

If you need to change a pre-existing Google OAuth DataSet, please use the corresponding Service Account connector. The following Service Account connectors are now available:

All other equivalent Google Service Account connectors are currently in development. Domo will communicate when these connectors become available. You will need to look for the Service Account equivalent connector in Data Center or the App Store and use that connector to get their data.

Domo recommends that you proactively repower existing Google connections by creating new DataSets utilizing the new Service Account Key connectors as the connectors become available.  Domo will notify you if any further migration changes should arise.  

• Have we got some updates on this?

Trying to get data from Google Ads especially is very messy (lots of script failures), time consuming, and costly having to go through BigData.

If theres no update on official connectors, does anyone have a script that gets Google Ads data for an MCC account to BigQuery that actually works every time?

• If anyone has what @artywah  has asked for, update or something that would be very helpful as I am also seeking the same information. 

• nbrx
    nbrx Member

Dos anyone have a good way to pull Data from Google Ads? I was using Supermetrics but it's not very reliable and it changes the data everytime it runs. I need the best stable way to pull the data from Google Ads.

Thanks in advance.

• @nbrx 

I've had to utilize a Python script interacting with the Google Ads API to pull the data and then upload it to Domo using Domo's API. Not the best solution but it did what I needed it to do.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**