Add single 'Category Total' data labels for Line + Stacked Bar Graph

Hi guys

I am using a Line + Stacked Graph card and I am struggling to show the only ONE datalabel on top of the stacked graph. 

When I enter the value "%_CATGEORY_TOTAL" it would show the right category total but on every single series with no option to only show one.

I must be missing something but I am pretty sure the function was there in the previous version?

Comments

• AS
    AS Coach

I think you might be right. I seem to remember a setting like "Show only one label" when using the category total macro.  If nobody else has an answer I recommend inquiring with support.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • @EdgarChieng - did you ever figure this one out?

• Is there a solution for this? Having the same issue. 

• This functionality available for horizontal stacked bars.. why isn't it available for vertical stacked bars?

• I haven't been able to find a solution to this, so I submitted this to the Ideas Exchange. Hopefully we can get this addressed because this functionality is very necessary for charts like these.

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor

Are you trying to show the Total of the bars or just the label for one of the bar series? I'm able to show the total of the bars above the bars.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
This discussion has been closed.