DomoStats Backfill Requests

I have a DomoStats Dataset that will only allow me to run it once daily. I am in need of this running on an hourly basis. In reading different topics on Domos Help Center I found a process of submitting a backfill request however it does not say or explain how you submit this request. Can anyone help me with this?

I found this info here:

https://knowledge.domo.com/Connect/Connecting_to_Data_with_Connectors/Configuring_Each_Connector/Connectors_for_Analytics/DomoStats_Connector

under the heading Handling DomoStats Backfill Requests which states that:

The DomoStats DataSet begins collecting and outputting data on the date and time of creation.  If you need more data prior to the creation date, then a backfill request must be submitted.

Best Answer

• estelle531
    estelle531 Member
    Answer ✓

My domo contact responded to my email with the following:

The backfill request is something you can request through a support ticket. Unfortunately ,there is no option to run the connector more than daily at this point.

Answers

• You'll want to reach out to your Domo contact for assistance.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Thanks for the help! I did reach out to my contact and he gave me the answer I needed.

• estelle531
    estelle531 Member
    Answer ✓

My domo contact responded to my email with the following:

The backfill request is something you can request through a support ticket. Unfortunately ,there is no option to run the connector more than daily at this point.