Workbench Error on last run: The directory is not empty.

I'm not sure what this error indicates, looking at the log it's not really clear what to do to resolve the issue any one had this and resolved it? The message I'm getting is "The directory is not empty." And here's the log info:

[ERROR] [16416:25] 2019-12-26 11:05:29,954 - Error executing DataSet Job
System.IO.IOException: The directory is not empty.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound, WIN32_FIND_DATA& data)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
at WorkbenchSDK.Data.WorkbenchDataFile.CleanupDataPath(String path) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Workbench\WorkbenchBuild\WorkbenchSDK\Data\WorkbenchDataFile.cs:line 445
at WorkbenchSDK.Execution.Pipeline.DefaultJobExecution.<ExecuteAsync>d__0.MoveNext() in C:\jenkins\workspace\Workbench\WorkbenchBuild\WorkbenchSDK\Execution\Pipeline\DefaultJobExecution.cs:line 315
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at WorkbenchSDK.Execution.Pipeline.DefaultJobExecution.<ExecuteAsync>d__0.MoveNext() in C:\jenkins\workspace\Workbench\WorkbenchBuild\WorkbenchSDK\Execution\Pipeline\DefaultJobExecution.cs:line 332
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at WorkbenchSDK.Execution.WorkbenchJobExecutor.<ExecuteJobAsync>d__3.MoveNext() in C:\jenkins\workspace\Workbench\WorkbenchBuild\WorkbenchSDK\Execution\WorkbenchJobExecutor.cs:line 72

Comments

• Jarvis
    Jarvis Domo Employee

Hi Njt,

I've seen this before when files have been corrupted or permissions are causing problems. Is it just workbench that is having issues connecting to the information?

One thing that may resolve this is to run the "chkdsk" command on the location that is reporting the error. Before doing this I would check with your admins on how to do this or have them arrange for this to happen.

Jarvis

Jarvis

This discussion has been closed.