Inaccurate Google Analytics Goals

I'm having an issue where the number of goals, both by month and overall, does not match what I see in Google Analytics. I am using the latest version of the Google Analytics connector, and I've built a custom report that imports the number of completions for each specified goal. This report pulls from only one GA view.

For example, one of my goals has 33 conversions over the course of a year, and according to GA, 8 completions in the month of October. When I pull that goal into a DOMO report, it's showing 10 completions in October and 25 over the same year period. I'm not really sure what else to try at this point, I've created a couple different GA datasets, pulling in goals individually and paring down dimensions to the bare minimum, but still continue to get the same inaccurate numbers.

Please let me know if you need any additional information or supporting documentation to assist. Thanks!

Comments

• Jarvis
    Jarvis Contributor

Hi,

I would download a CSV report of the period you are looking at within GA and then compare this information with the same period within Domo. Maybe even upload that CSV to process within Domo. Depending upon what you find you may then want to open a support ticket direct with support and ask for further assistance.

Jarvis