Salesforce: You can't run more than 500 reports synchronously every 60 minutes.

We have one data set that never succeeds when pulling data from Salesforce. It's based on the Quote Lines object for Salesforce CPQ. There are only around 20,000 rows in the data set which is small compared to many other Salesforce data imports that we have completed successfully.

Domo is ready, but Salesforce returned a 'FORBIDDEN' error. Details: FORBIDDEN : You can't run more than 500 reports synchronously every 60 minutes.

We have tried:

• Reducing the scope of the underlying Salesforce report
  • Running the import outside of business hours
  • Using different unique keys

Has anyone run into this before?

In another post, this issue simply went away, but it seems persistent for us on this particular report.

Comments

• Have you attempted defining a custom SOQL query and pulling the data in that way instead of a report or does your use case require it to be pulled in via a report? I haven't used CPQ but I assume you can query the data using SOQL like the rest of Salesforce.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • That's a good idea. It should be accessible like any other custom object and there's nothing special about the way I've defined my report that would prevent me from doing the same in SOQL.

• Not exactly a solution but hopefully a valid workaround, let me know if it works and/or if you need any help.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**