The third layer page

JonavilCello
JonavilCello Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

I heard there will be change in UI, mainly navigation and the 3 layered page.
If I'm not mistaken we have the Top level page, the subpage.. and What do you call the 3rd layer?

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Release is slated for October sometime. Please be sure to review the release notes in your Domo instance.

Go to the AppStore in the header of your instance and do a search for "release notes"

There will be specific training material for both Admins and end users. We will offer admins the opportunity to control some of the changes manually to their user base.

Thanks!

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Please reach out to your Domo admin as they have to enable this in your instance. It is an opt in feature.

Thanks!

• John_Wayne
    John_Wayne Member
    Answer ✓

I don't know when this got fixed, but it's fixed now. From "Manage Pages" you can add a third layer.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Release is slated for October sometime. Please be sure to review the release notes in your Domo instance.

Go to the AppStore in the header of your instance and do a search for "release notes"

There will be specific training material for both Admins and end users. We will offer admins the opportunity to control some of the changes manually to their user base.

Thanks!

• Thanks @DaniBoy  I requested a sandbox and finally cleared my questions.. 

I guess it's not yet in the release notes right now. I'll keep myself updated.

Thanks again!

• Now that the new UI has been released, How set a page as third level subpage in this new UI? Can't find it anywhere. @DaniBoy 

• Agree with @user03114:

@DaniBoy, how do we access the third level sub page?  Couldn't find anything in the release notes about it.

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Please reach out to your Domo admin as they have to enable this in your instance. It is an opt in feature.

Thanks!

• I am one of the DOMO admins for our company and I still don't see the option.  I tested turning on the new navigation feature -- that worked -- but don't see where the third level page option appears.  I tried adding a page with a subpage under another page and got a failure error, so assuming that's not the correct method?

• @PacoTaco can you open a support ticket at https://support.domo.com ?

I have shared the thread with the product team and they are looking into it to!

Thanks!

Dani

CC @Millhouse 

• @DaniBoy  I just submitted a support ticket for this, thanks!

• Thanks let me know when you get resolution.

Enjoy the weekend!

• John_Wayne
    John_Wayne Member
    Answer ✓

I don't know when this got fixed, but it's fixed now. From "Manage Pages" you can add a third layer.

• @John_Wayne:  Yep, sorry I forgot to reply when they fixed the issue, it was resolved in late October, early November.  Thanks for following up!