Any connector which tells how many rows were updated through connector?

I have a dataset which is importing data through a connector on a daily basis. I need to monitor how many rows are being updated daily, just to see the load on my server. Right now I do this by going to the connector dataset, and going to the history tab. I read online that there is a Domo Stats connector, and I checked it out, but I dont see it telling how many rows are being updated. 

Does anyone know of a connector or another way to build a dataset/card where I can monitor how many rows are being updated. 

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

No, I'm familiar with DomoStats. That is not it. It is called Domo Governance Datasets. Here is a screenshot of it from the app store. Search in the app store for it under connectors and then choose Get the Data and select Dataset Schemas as the 1st dataset to retrieve.governance.PNG

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• @hamza_123  If you look in the app store for Domo Governance you will see a connector that will get you what you are looking for. It has multiple datasets to choose from, but it sounds like the two you would be most interested in looking at are Datasets and Dataset Schemas.

Hope this helps.

• hamza_123
    hamza_123 Contributor

Hello, 

I think the app you're referring to is Domostats (I wrote in my original post that I used it). There's a "Datasets" option, but no "Datasets Schema" option. In the "Datasets" option, I cannot see the number of rows updated. There's also a "Dataset History" option which also does not tell the amount of rows updated. 

Hamza

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

No, I'm familiar with DomoStats. That is not it. It is called Domo Governance Datasets. Here is a screenshot of it from the app store. Search in the app store for it under connectors and then choose Get the Data and select Dataset Schemas as the 1st dataset to retrieve.governance.PNG

• hamza_123
    hamza_123 Contributor

Thank you for the help. Although it doesnt tell how many rows were updated in the latest update. I does tell the total number of rows. I can subtract to find out the net change i.e the updated rows