Salesforce - Taken Longer than Expected Error

I am trying to bring in a very large dataset into Domo from Salesforce using the connector with upsert. I keep getting the following error: 

The data import has taken longer than expected and has been cancelled. No data has been imported.

The dataset is on the larger side, but I have trimmed it down to just this year already. Anyone encountered this before?

Thanks,

Jim

Best Answer

• jorefice
    jorefice Member
    Answer ✓

@NewsomSolutions wrote:

I think there are limits on how much data you can bring down from salesforce in one shot.  you may have to limit it by month and then append to build your year.

Just to provide an update and close the loop. I was able to speed things up by limiting the columns chosen as well as limiting the date loads per pull. I did however notice that it seems to be day to day with the SFDC connectors where issues arise and then disappear. Something that may just have to be dealt with.

Answers

• NewsomSolutions
    NewsomSolutions Domo Employee

I think there are limits on how much data you can bring down from salesforce in one shot.  you may have to limit it by month and then append to build your year.

• jorefice
    jorefice Member
    Answer ✓

@NewsomSolutions wrote:

Just to provide an update and close the loop. I was able to speed things up by limiting the columns chosen as well as limiting the date loads per pull. I did however notice that it seems to be day to day with the SFDC connectors where issues arise and then disappear. Something that may just have to be dealt with.