Date Range Filter with Drill Path

Are we able to use the Date Range function at step two or three of a drill path? I am only seeing it on the first level card.

Some users want to see a specific date range when first viewing the card, and then, after drilling in a few levels, they would like to shift the dates.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Comments

• Drill downs use the date filter from the top-level card but when you drill down it should just show as a filter. The user should be able to click on the filter and change it to their desired date range. 

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• Hi,

Facing the same problem here. Even if I uncheck "Hide date on card details" in analyzer for my drill down path, as soon as I save my card the systems re-checks it (so I can't unhide it at all)...

Anybody with the same issue ?

Would be amazing to change date filter on drilled down card without having to go back to the main card.

• Nek
    Nek Member

I had the same issue but no solution to this, while I notice my another drillable card could be unchecked the 'hide date' option, just no idea how Domo works.

hope someone could help advising on this.

thank you.

This discussion has been closed.