Multiple Charts per Card

zmbaker
zmbaker Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Example.JPGIs there a way to create a dashboard look of a data set for example i want i card to shows a graph of costs and a graph of order numbers, how can i have multiple graphs per card? Above is an example of what i wam trying to replicate. 

Best Answer

• nick_datasift
    nick_datasift Contributor
    Answer ✓

From what I understand from talking to our rep is that what was shown at the conference and that you can still find in Demos on the website i.e. the "high density" dashboards are custom apps built out for companies that are non standard which they paid for. 

Answers

• You would have to create a card for each of the graphs and then align them next to each other on the page, just like in Salesforce or other reporting tools.

• You would have to create a card for each of the graphs and then align them next to each other on the page, can't do it within one card.

• Hmm unfortunately that solution wont work, it doesnt provide enough detail. 

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor

This is a worthwhile question, and also, an idea that is worth suggesting (if it has not been suggested before):  http://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-How-would-you-make-Domo/idb-p/Ideas

I am assuming that you want to create dashboards that meet the high levels of data density as that spoken of by Tufte and others, right?

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
  • Yes this is correct.

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor

This is something I have looked for as well, and have not found it.  Nevertheless, it would make a great idea to implement, and if you would like to make a proposal, it is something I would like to be able to see and use as well.  When I went to Domopalooza in April, I saw dashboards similar to what you presented as part of their plans for data visualization, but I have not yet seen the ability to build them in Domo.

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
  • nick_datasift
    nick_datasift Contributor
    Answer ✓

From what I understand from talking to our rep is that what was shown at the conference and that you can still find in Demos on the website i.e. the "high density" dashboards are custom apps built out for companies that are non standard which they paid for. 

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor

I believe you are correct about that.  They are not a standard feature, though, at any rate.

• That is too bad they are not a standard feature i think it would really open up the customer base for DOMO. Thanks for the information.