Change the loading animation

Is it possible to replace the animated loading image that comes with Domo?  We are embedding a variety of cards within our own application and would like the animated loading image (icon, gif?) to be more representative of our own brand.  Is there a setting where we can replace the default Domo animated loading image?

Comments

• I was waiting to see if someone would respond who knows the answer but I think the lack of response is because noone has asked that before that I've seen. I'd recommend reaching out to support to see if anything can be done. I don't believe it's a native option but maybe some creative workaround on your end for the website could achieve what you're looking for.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • Jarvis
    Jarvis Contributor

Hey @user14422 

We do have several customization options, but the loading icon is not currently a native option in Domo.

I suggest we submit feedback for this one, you can do so by heading to the Menu (Waffle Icon) in Domo under the 'Feedback' button, sharing your use case with our Product Team. 

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.