Accreditation Exam

user16139
user16139 Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

After I took the exam, it says "Please click on the 'My Exam Status' button below for specific materials to study", but when I click that button, it says I haven't taken the exam yet. I can't see any results there or any specific materials for help. I don't even know which question I got wrong. Please help!

Comments

• After I finished the exam, there was no link called "exam status" it just went back to the beginning.

This combined with at least one typographical error on each training question and/or each training segment makes me wonder if DOMO is being upgraded faster than the documentation can keep up with.

I will go back and study everything. 

Good luck with your certification.

• If you go to "My Courses and Learning Plans" and then click on the exam that you completed you will get to this screen:1.png

Than you can click on the "Knowledge Test" to see a screen like this:2.png

I would recommend searching for the training course that matches any category you missed questions in.

Hope that helps.  Good luck with your certifications!

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Where is "My Courses and Learning Plans?"

• Go to learndomo.domo.com and log in. There will be a menu icon in the top left (3 horizontal lines). Click that and you should see my courses and learning plans

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman