Table Card - show Top 10

How do I show the top 10 results based on sales. I can't remember where to enter "10" to restrict the number of rows shown in the table.

thank you

Best Answer

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

Hi @debbie_a

It's found at the bottom of the card analyzer page in the Data Table section.  Top left of that is a box that says All Rows.  Click on that and adjust the number of rows that appear in the output.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

Hi @debbie_a

It's found at the bottom of the card analyzer page in the Data Table section.  Top left of that is a box that says All Rows.  Click on that and adjust the number of rows that appear in the output.

Aaron

**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thank you! I'm glad to know it's in a new spot.

• I'm trying to do this for a pie chart and it's not working for me. I have the table at the bottom set to only show the top 5 values (sorted descending by a certain value in the sort field), and yet it's showing all 9 values in the pie chart

• AS
    AS Coach

When I use Google Chrome this works as expected for me.  I can't say for sure why it's not filtering for you.

Aaron

This discussion has been closed.