Workbench 5 Job ID

Options

Using Windows Task Scheduler to run Workbench jobs on a schedule, and I need to convert the jobs to bat files. To do this, I need the Workbench Job ID. Where do you find the Workbench Job ID in Workbench 5? Is there a way to see a list of all the jobs with their Job IDs? Or will I have to go through each one to find the ID? 

Comments

• rahul93
    rahul93 Contributor
    Options

I dont believe there is any way to get Job IDs for all the jobs except going through each job at a time. Also, what are you trying to achieve by using batch files (just curious).

• user14314
    Options

That seems to be correct...I had to go into each job and open the logs under the history tab to see what the Job ID was for each one. 

I am using Windows Task Scheduler to run a number of WB jobs and need to create a batch file for each WB job that can be selected for a task in windows scheduler. 

• rahul93
    rahul93 Contributor
    Options

Okay, so you dont need to create a batch file for each job manually. When you click on a job you can simply go to the toolbar and click on tools -> schedule. This lets you create batch files for jobs automatically and also allows you to add multiple jobs to single schedule (single batch file for multiple WB jobs).

• Benjamin
    Options

I do not see a "tools" option in workbench 5?

I can't find where to schedule jobs to task scheduler.   I previously did this in Workbench 4.

This discussion has been closed.