Editor Access rights to Data Source

Hi Guys

What I`m looking for is as follows - I`ve a user that I`m looking to change permissions, so that they can create a card/s etc and view the datasources BUT have their ability to delete/amend/upload datasources "disabled" ( if that makes sense) 

So I guess a user permission of between participant and editor 

I`ve taken a look through various threads,but non seem to quite hit the mark

Thanks in advance

Nick

Best Answer

• Godiepi
    Godiepi Coach
    Answer ✓

you can create a custom Role blocking the ability to create,manage, delete datasets . 

go to Admin>Roles and click on [+NEW] to create a custom new role.  after that you will see a list of permissions which you can check and uncheck the level of access.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'

Answers

• Godiepi
    Godiepi Coach
    Answer ✓

you can create a custom Role blocking the ability to create,manage, delete datasets . 

go to Admin>Roles and click on [+NEW] to create a custom new role.  after that you will see a list of permissions which you can check and uncheck the level of access.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • Nick_
    Nick_ Member

Thanks Godiepi

Not sure if the custom role creation is in beta or if I need to contqact a csr - looks like i don`t have that option?

• Nick_
    Nick_ Member

following up on this - yes it appears that that you can create customer roles, however, it seems not avaliable in our instance at present - have requested contact from one of the Domo Team ?