DomoStats QuickStart app or DomoStats connector

Hello,

I saw in self-training Governance Level Up: Admin Tips and Tricks that we can download a ready tu use DomoStats QuickStart app. I did not find it in the Appstore. I try also to use the datasource/connector named domostats without any success, I get an error : "Sorry there was an error loading this Connector".

Someone found a way to get a dashboard or data about Domo usage ?

Thank you for your help,

Philippe.

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

I heard back from the product team on this.

"This may be an issue with the search tags – you have to search “DomoStats” without a space for the search to work correctly. They have notified the app content team to expand the search to include “Domo Stats” as well so the apps will appear."

Thanks and let me know if this helps address the issue.

• DataMaven
    DataMaven Coach
    Answer ✓

@DaniBoy It was giving an error loading.  Wasn't an issue of finding the connector/app.  

I think the other user couldn't find one thing, but had the loading issue with domostats.  I had the loading issue witb the training modules.  

DataMaven
    Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking a reaction in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• I tried to download some learning modules yesterday and ran into the same issue.  I wonder if it's related to the new features rolling out.  May be a hiccup.  

@DaniBoy - Have you heard anything, by chance?

DataMaven
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

I heard back from the product team on this.

"This may be an issue with the search tags – you have to search “DomoStats” without a space for the search to work correctly. They have notified the app content team to expand the search to include “Domo Stats” as well so the apps will appear."

Thanks and let me know if this helps address the issue.

• DataMaven
    DataMaven Coach
    Answer ✓

@DaniBoy It was giving an error loading.  Wasn't an issue of finding the connector/app.  

I think the other user couldn't find one thing, but had the loading issue with domostats.  I had the loading issue witb the training modules.  

DataMaven