Requests for Tutorial Videos

ST_-Superman-_
edited March 2023 in Datasets

@guitarhero23  has made a good point in a separate thread. 

If there are any specific requests for a tutorial video to be made, please post below.  

Also, if any of you have made a good tutorial video that you think would benefit others, post the link here. 

@DaniBoy  has mentioned trying to get some of this content added to Domo's youtube channel. (https://www.youtube.com/user/DomoTechnologies/featured) Presumably, in the Community section of their channel.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Best Answer

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

Here is a tutorial I made on Friday for creating a custom map to use as a page filter.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

Here is a tutorial I made on Friday for creating a custom map to use as a page filter.

• Thanks @ST_-Superman-_  and @guitarhero23 

We will be building out the Community tab in the You Tube Channel and I will also create a Video board here in Dojo so we can consolidate this great content!

Keep it coming!

CC @tallbaldfilmguy