embed story dashbaord

During the Domo Palooza 2019 product release section, it mentioned that the story telling dashboard can be embed in a website.   Can anyone tell me how to get the html code for iframe or javascript for the whole page.  I could not find Domo Everywhere icon in the tool bar like embedding a card.   

Thanks,

Olivia

Best Answer

• guitarhero23
    guitarhero23 Contributor
    Answer ✓

I asked my account manager the same and  got this response

"Hey Travis,

I just spoke with some members of our technical solutions team here and they indicated that this wasn’t released this time around. They expect it to come with some of the other features later this Summer or early Fall."

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**

Answers

• I'm not finding anything either.  My guess is that the embed feature is not available yet?

I'll do some more digging to see if I can uncover anything.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • WizardOz
    WizardOz Contributor

This is what I found out -- the beta of page embed will not start beta until late this year.

• guitarhero23
    guitarhero23 Contributor
    Answer ✓

I asked my account manager the same and  got this response

"Hey Travis,

I just spoke with some members of our technical solutions team here and they indicated that this wasn’t released this time around. They expect it to come with some of the other features later this Summer or early Fall."

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • rahul93
    rahul93 Contributor

Hey! Any idea if this has been released yet?

• I believe I saw something about this in a webinar a couple months ago. I would reach back out to your CSM.