Summing a field based on filter criteria

I am trying to create a summary number showing the percentage of the total that is "open" (as opposed to closed lost or closed won). I have been playing with beast modes and have not been able to figure out how best to display this.

As an example, we would have 400 accounts that we are displaying trends in a card, but the summary number I want to say "42% Open", as in 42% of the total is still in play.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Best Answers

• Godiepi
    Godiepi Coach
    Answer ✓
    A beastmode should do the job. you mentioned you have been playing with beastmode but have not been able to make it work. Can you share the beastmode code you are attempting to create so we can take a look and tell you if it has something wrong, and how to correct it?
    Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • humpherys
    humpherys Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

@Tuliprush, I am glad that I was able to help you. Thank you for calling into Domo Support.

Answers

• Godiepi
    Godiepi Coach
    Answer ✓
    A beastmode should do the job. you mentioned you have been playing with beastmode but have not been able to make it work. Can you share the beastmode code you are attempting to create so we can take a look and tell you if it has something wrong, and how to correct it?
    Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • humpherys
    humpherys Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

@Tuliprush, I am glad that I was able to help you. Thank you for calling into Domo Support.

• Are you able to share how was this solved please?

Running into the same problem.

Thanks!