Row Limit for Filtering?

user18811
user18811 Member
edited March 2023 in Scheduled Reports

Hi All,

Does any one know the maximum number of row can be put on filter in a card. As i have a data with a field name "Feedback" and it is not taking all the row while save the card.

Regards

Priya 

Comments

• AS
    AS Coach

Hi Priya

Can you clarify that question for me?

Are you saying you have a card onto which you've added a column to filter on, and you're wondering how many of the values in that column you can select to filter on?  Or you have that column added to filter on but you don't believe you have all of the values in that column available to select, as though Domo is limiting the options?

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Hi As,

Issue is 2nd line of your's that I have that column added to filter on but you don't believe you have all of the values in that column available to select, as though Domo is limiting the options?

Regards

Priya

@AS wrote:

Hi Priya

Can you clarify that question for me?

Are you saying you have a card onto which you've added a column to filter on, and you're wondering how many of the values in that column you can select to filter on?  Or you have that column added to filter on but you don't believe you have all of the values in that column available to select, as though Domo is limiting the options?

• AS
    AS Coach

Thanks Priya

I do believe Domo limits the number of options that can appear in a list by default, but I believe you can still search and select them, even if you don't find them when you scroll through the list.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.