Create a Time Stamp Column, using data and time, in workbench for each time the report is ran.

Hello,

I am sending over CSV files hourly, using the append update method.  I want to add a "time stamp" column, using date and hour, to mark that unique file each time it is ran.  So if, if the first file is sent over and processed through workbench at 3/23/2018 at 1:48PM I would like to the time stamp to reflect that for just that upload and when it runs again, at 3/23/2018 at 2:48PM, I want those records to have that time-stamp.

I know the format will be different but could someone please help.  I'm using "today" but it's only giving me the data and not the time.  

Comments

• Hi,

Is anyone able to help out with this request?

Thanks,

• I am also interested in finding an answer to this

• You can generate a timestamp in workbench by adding a transform. Add a new transform then select "Calculate Field Transform", then the calculation you need is "CURRENTEXECUTION". This places a UTC timestamp on your data set. If you what to shift the timezone then you add another transform and select "Shift Data Timezone Transform".

temp image.PNG

• Is it exclusively for Domo Workbench 5? Because here on version 4.62.6715.32090 isn't working as it cannot validate the function

This discussion has been closed.