Grouped and Stacked Card with 4 Data Fields

Hi all, 

I'm trying to build a group and stacked graph with 4 different data fields and was hoping someone could help me figure out if it's possible. 

I have a dataset that looks like the following: 

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 11.09.49 AM.png

I want to show, by date, the Survey Count by Name in one column next to the Tour Count by name in another column. 

Below, I drew out what I am envisioning, based on the data table above: 

img_1294.jpg

I'd appreciate any help in determining whether or not this is possible and, if it is, how I can achieve this. 

Thanks! 

Tagged:

Comments

• I think the below screenshot is what you were looking for?

• Not quite. I want tours next to surveys, so each "name" should appear in each column. One column for the number of tours for all three people, next to a column showing the number of surveys for all three people. 

You can see the graph I hand drew in my original post to see how I expect the graph to look once completed.

• I'm not 100% sure how to go about it given the data structure. Take a look at this link which goes into depth about grouped and stacked bar charts. They have some pretty good insights actually.

https://knowledge.domo.com/Visualize/Adding_Cards_to_Domo/KPI_Cards/Building_Each_Chart_Type/Grouped_and_Stacked_Bar_Graph

From what I've seen, I don't think the first column in each series can be stacked on itself.

• I agree with @dthierjung 

You will need to make some changes to your data structure.

Try getting to a more "flat" data set that looks more like this:2.png

You can then use a beast mode to calculate the different values you are looking for.  Here is the beast mode that I used for Tom - Survey Count:3.png

And here is the "Grouped and Stacked" bar graph:4.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
This discussion has been closed.