Dashboard not displaying Zero Sum results

I've built a dashboard for a variety of Adwords and Bing Ad results, and everything is working smoothly besides when I filter specific timeframes and the summation is zero, wherein it doesn't display anything in the Single Value field. I've created the following piece of code to try to mediate the issue and it doesn't seem to be working:

Case When
Sum(`Phone Conversions`) < 1
then 'zero'
else Sum(`Phone Conversions`)
END

Additionally, I use the 'Phone Conversions' field in another equation as the amount being subtracted, and it seems like when this piece of data is zero, the same thing happens wherein no data is shown in the Single Value field output, instead of showing the full value of the number that 'Phone Conversions' was being subtracted from.

I've ensured that each input of data is numerical and not text, so I'm not sure what the issue could be.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Gimli
    Gimli Contributor

Hello @user17856 , 

The issue in the current beastmode is a mix of datatype in the output of the CASE statement.
    Case When
    then 'zero'
    END

The THEN statement produces a String value where the ELSE statement produces a number

You should be able to use: Case When
    then 0
    END

**Say “Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"