How to create two running total lines on Y-axis

Hi,

I want to biuld a card that has two running total lines and bars by customer A and B.

I got the running total bar for both customer A and B but can only get the running total line for customer A.

All those 4 metrics are calculation fields.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

Take a look a the General section under Chart Propertes. I'm not sure which chart you're using specifically but there is normally and option to change the # of seres on the left scale (# of lines vs bars). 

image.png

See if one of those is what you're looking for.

Sincerely,
    Valiant

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

Answers

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

Take a look a the General section under Chart Propertes. I'm not sure which chart you're using specifically but there is normally and option to change the # of seres on the left scale (# of lines vs bars). 

image.png

See if one of those is what you're looking for.

Sincerely,
    Valiant

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

• Hi Valiant,

It works! Thank you so much ?

• NJT
    NJT Member

I'm trying to do something similar well someone has asked me to ruin an interactive dashboard by filling it with a bunch of lines that could be viewed one at a time or as a total using the provided filter card. 

Anyway I have a effective dates X, member counts Y, email preference series Optin, optout, N/A and they wanted a running total for these, now they want a total running total line added to the chart. I can't figure out how to this. 

This discussion has been closed.