Can you project the domo slideshow directly on tv?

Comments

• n8isjack-ret
    n8isjack-ret Domo Employee

@RamneetKohli many companies do this using their browsers or other screen casting technologies. We have also provided the Domo Apple TV App for this purpose. 

Former Domo employee you can find me in the Dojo Community here @n8isjack
  • We have several TVs connected to computers just for this purpose.
    @n8isjack-ret do you know if there are plans for something like a Chromecast or Alexa or Roku channel?

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • n8isjack-ret
    n8isjack-ret Domo Employee

Hi @AS, there are no active plans on the roadmap for this. Love the idea though.

Former Domo employee you can find me in the Dojo Community here @n8isjack
  • how do you get past the authentication steps for showing data on the screens?

do you remote in every morning and log in to the Domo so it will show the cards on the screen?

• AS
    AS Coach

In our case our computers are connected to web browsers that are running a Domo publication URL, so we don't have to log in or authenticate.

Aaron

**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thanks, Aaron.

When you say publication URL are you referring to an iframe embed link that is set to Public?

• AS
    AS Coach

That's one way you could do it.

What I'm referring to is a "Publish as Slideshow" menu option, set to public. The URL provided is what the browser hits.  

Aaron

• Sweet! Thank you!