How to remove 'page filter' sign at right corner of each card when you export a page as ppt or pdf?

Comments

• amnel
    amnel Domo Employee

Could you attach a screenshot of what you are seeing and/or provide more detail on the steps you are taking. I've exported a page as a PPT in different scenarios and I'm not seeing any filter icons.

• This is the page filter that I am using to filter all the cards on dashboard. After applying the page filter, when I export the page as pdf the blue color filter signs show at the right corner of each card. 
    2018-12-11_13-18-48.jpg

• I need to share these pdf or ppt with clients so I want to get rid of filter signs that show up

• amnel
    amnel Domo Employee

I see now, I was looking at PPT exports, not the new layout feature. Thanks for the additional info.

It is a great suggestion! Since layouts is currently in beta and not GA, we currently do not have that control. However getting this submitted in our Product Feedback channels, and/or to your account team would be very helpful to the dev team at this stage.

Likewise, the Dojo Ideas Exchange http://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange-suggest-and-vote/idb-p/Ideas is great place to submit your ideas/needs. You can search existing ideas and then vote for it if it matches what you have in mind. If you cannot find it, please create a new Idea which can then be voted on by your fellow Dojo members by clicking the white arrow next to the idea.

• I would like to add the option to remove the PDP logo as well on these dashboard layouts.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • when would the dashboards/layouts get GA or Live?

• I came here with the same question, and there is an option to disable these icons now, in the filter option menu of the wrench menu of the dashboard.

Please 💡/💖/👍/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.

Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.

• @DavidChurchman Thank you for posting this, very helpful!