Streaming result set error when trying to run a data flow

I have a data flow, which has been working but which I have modified. But I can preview every part of it and get valid SQL returned, and yet when I actually run it I get this. Any ideas?

"The database reported a syntax error. Streaming result set com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic@232401f9 is still active. No statements may be issued when any streaming result sets are open and in use on a given connection. Ensure that you have called .close() on any active streaming result sets bef"

Best Answer

• user03144
    user03144 Member
    Answer ✓

I escalated this to Domo support - turns out they were sending entirely the wrong error message, and actually it was a normal SQL error due to the format of the data, but their error messagewas wrong

Answers

• Does this happen every time? 

On the dataflow history tab, each run should have a record log for failure or success.  Have you checked the run to see at what point it failed?  When you click on the failure badge it should also show you on the next screen which transform failed.

It it always failing in the same transform?

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • user03144
    user03144 Member
    Answer ✓

I escalated this to Domo support - turns out they were sending entirely the wrong error message, and actually it was a normal SQL error due to the format of the data, but their error messagewas wrong