Is there any way to add the last update date time to a card?

As the attachment image shows, Is there any way that I can show the latest update time inside one card.

Anywhere will be ok. Also I want to show it on the page level.

Thank you!

Domo.png 

Best Answer

• NewsomSolutions
    NewsomSolutions Contributor
    Answer ✓

If you have that Batch Last Run as a date field in your card...set it up as a Beast Mode "Called BM - last run"...then use Max(batch_last_run) -- which will give you the lastest date...and then create a summary number in your card with that value.

Answers

• NewsomSolutions
    NewsomSolutions Contributor
    Answer ✓

If you have that Batch Last Run as a date field in your card...set it up as a Beast Mode "Called BM - last run"...then use Max(batch_last_run) -- which will give you the lastest date...and then create a summary number in your card with that value.

• Thank you @NewsomSolutions

with your hint, I search such kind  same issue solution.

https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Beast-Mode-ETL-Dataflow/Date-in-Summary-Number/td-p/6096

I don't know why just use MAX('last_run_'), you can not find the column from summary fields.

I need to use concat('some string', MAX('last_run_')), then I can find the column from summary fields.

My solution is as below:

CONCAT('LAST RUN: ', DATE_FORMAT(MAX(DATE_SUB(`_BATCH_LAST_RUN_`, INTERVAL -9 hour)), '%Y-%m-%d %k:%i:%s'))

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.