How can you hide Business in a Box?

Options
sdarmody
sdarmody Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Hi, we'd like to hide "Business in a Box" for now. It doesn't hold our data yet, and it's confusing new users. How can we do this? Thanks!

Best Answer

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

We had the same concern and reached out to our account manager and they were able to help us hide it for our users. 

Sincerely,

Valiant

Answers

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

We had the same concern and reached out to our account manager and they were able to help us hide it for our users. 

Sincerely,

Valiant

• sdarmody
    Options

Thank you!

• Tatyana_K
    Options

But how about for admins? It's driving me nuts and Domo Support refuses to remove it from our instance fully. I didn't have it before as an admin and because I reached out on behalf of someone else, now I have to see it on my page list! It's horrible and we have no need for it. Any intel on that?

• sdarmody
    Options

As an admin, you will see Business in a Box. We have it removed for all other users. Our customer success team helped. I'd recommend reaching out to them. Good luck!

• Tatyana_K
    Options

They did remove it for all users (thank goodness) but still shows up for admins. We don't want it! But yes, at least it is hidden for everyone non-admin.