Change colors in the totals row in table card

Options

Hello,

Is it possible to apply the same color rules we use in a Table's body on its Total Row? Right now it is only gray.

Thank you,

Best Answer

• Unknown
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Adriana,

Unfortunately you can only assign color formatting to the entire total row at this time. However, I can absolutely see how the functionality you are suggesting would be useful. 

Please visit the Dojo Ideas Exchange http://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange-suggest-and-vote/idb-p/Ideas. You can search existing ideas and then vote for it if it matches what you have in mind. If you cannot find it, please create a new Idea which can then be voted on by your fellow Dojo members by clicking the white arrow next to the idea.

Best,

Alex

Answers

• Hello! 

Are you hoping that the color rules will apply for an entire column?

If you currently have color rules applied across your rows, then we are looking at an easy fix. You are able to change the color of the entire total row, but I'm wanting to clarify whether or not that is what you are looking for. 

Best, 

Alex 

• user08815
    Options

Thanks for your reply Alex

No. It is more like per specific column, row combination. Like in this pic I am attaching, I would like to apply the same rules I am applying to the Table's body to its Grand Total.

Adriana

• Unknown
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Adriana,

Unfortunately you can only assign color formatting to the entire total row at this time. However, I can absolutely see how the functionality you are suggesting would be useful. 

Please visit the Dojo Ideas Exchange http://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange-suggest-and-vote/idb-p/Ideas. You can search existing ideas and then vote for it if it matches what you have in mind. If you cannot find it, please create a new Idea which can then be voted on by your fellow Dojo members by clicking the white arrow next to the idea.

Best,

Alex

• user08815
    Options

I figured that was the case. Thank you for your help, Alex.

Adriana

This discussion has been closed.