Is there a way to view a site map of our Domo instance?

We would like to conduct a clean up of our Domo instance and are looking for ways to view all the content (cards/pages) on our site.

Comments

• AS
    AS Coach

Are you looking for something different than the Cards and Pages menu options on the admin page?

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Yes, looking for a view that can show me top down - so I can have an overall picture - rather than having to filter by page.  But perhaps there is a feature I am missing that can display that?

• AS
    AS Coach

We've used a skunkworks Domo Admin plugin that hits various Domo API endpoints and provides lists of lots of things: users, PDP policies, pages and cards, datasets, groups, etc.

The pages and cards list gives you a list of all your cards and the pages they're on, along with owners and parent pages, etc. This might inform your inquiry. You could even build a dashboard with that data.

There may be other prebuilt dashboards that your Domo rep could hook you up with as well, and avoid the plugin.

Does that give you some ideas?

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Hello,

Thank you for the information.  I'll inquire more with our account manager on this option.

Regards,

Christina

This discussion has been closed.