Drill Path Filters Not Working

I'm having an issue where I've created a filter (it's filtering the month and the year formatted together).  It works perfectly on the base card, but when I add a drill path and then try to drill into it, it doesn't return any values.  The puzzling thing is that this used to work in the past so I'm not sure if something has come up that broke this functionality.

For example:

I have 2018 - January, 2018 - February, etc on the base card.

If I select 2018 - January, it does not return any values instead of processing the formula to see if any values fit that criteria and then returning the results.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

I was encountering this yesterday, but this morning everything seems to be working again. 

Hopefully you'll see the same in your environment. I'm guessing it was due to the recent additions I've started to see pop up in the UI.

Best of luck,

Valiant

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

Answers

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

I was encountering this yesterday, but this morning everything seems to be working again. 

Hopefully you'll see the same in your environment. I'm guessing it was due to the recent additions I've started to see pop up in the UI.

Best of luck,

Valiant

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

• Yes, it is now working!

I thought I was going crazy for a second, but it seems like it's back to normal.

Thanks for responding.

This discussion has been closed.