How to combine 2 cells in a table chart

WizardOz
WizardOz Contributor

I created a table card that inclues ID, category, lastmonth value, previousmonth value and % change.  For each id, there are 2 categories, thus Id shows in both rows.  I would like to combine the 2 rows for Id so that the ID only shows once.  Can someone help me with it?

Thank you.

Olivia 

Comments

• One option you have is to use the "Subtotal Row" field. Below is a screenshot where I believe I'm doing something similar to what you want:

image.png

Let me know if you any questions or issues.

Sincerely,

ValiantSpur

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

• I have a couple of thoughts on this one.  Are you sure that you want a table card with only one row of data for each ID?  If you are open to viewing this with a visualization, you can do so with one card and a quickfilter (or with two cards):1.png

2.png

Otherwise, I think the easiest way to accomplish this in a table card is to use an ETL to "Uncollapse" the column:3.png

4.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Sorry, I just realized that I posted the TotalViews Card twice.  Here is the AverageViewPercentage Card:

5.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • You can create a beast mode formula to split the amount into multiple rows.  Sample Image attached.

Sample beast mode formula:

concat('<div style="text-align:center">','Actuals',
    '<br/>','<br/>','Budget',
    '<br/>','<br/>','% Ach',
    '</div>')

This discussion has been closed.