How to share page with everyone within the organization?

prasanta_bose
prasanta_bose Member
edited March 2023 in Scheduled Reports

I have some pages which I need to share with everyone within my org. Creating a dl is not an option I guess. Is there any other way to make a page available to everyone within the org?

Thanks!

Best Answers

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

In our org, all users are part of the Domo-All group. Would it be possible to share with that for you?

Sincerely,

Valiant

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

You can create a group that has all of your Domo users in it, and then share the page to that group.  For some added visibility to the page, you can go "Company Settings"→"Company page settings" and set the order of the pages, including the default landing page.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

In our org, all users are part of the Domo-All group. Would it be possible to share with that for you?

Sincerely,

Valiant

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

You can create a group that has all of your Domo users in it, and then share the page to that group.  For some added visibility to the page, you can go "Company Settings"→"Company page settings" and set the order of the pages, including the default landing page.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • I was able to find the group with all users. It's just called something else in our org.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.