Monthly Percent Change in Opportunities

mfaas
mfaas Member

I am trying to create a line+grouped bar card where date is set by month to show the % change in opportunities overall at the same times as the count of opportunities.

The grouped bars measure how many opportnities were created by channel i.e., each bar represents how many opportunties came from digital, referrals, etc.

The light blue trend line in the attached image currently shows the total number of opportunities and as a result it is simply the sum of all opportunities created from different channels.

What I want to do— and I am not even sure if it's possible— is to use the datapoints of the line to calculate the percent change in opportunities each month. I know that there can be two measures for the y-axis, and I need the left to be the % change and the right hand side to be the count of opportunities. Setting up the axes is not my question, but rather how I can use cases for the month to calcualte this. The issue is that I do not have a measurement for total number of opportunities by month; it is being generated when I set the COUNT of opportunities into the graph

pseudo-code which describes what I need:

"percent change this month"

100*[(count all opportunities in thismonth - (count of all opportunities in thismonth-1)) / count of all opportunities in thismonth-1]

Comments

• Hi,
    Anyone help out with this request?

Thanks,

• Austin
    Austin Domo Employee

Hello mfaas,

Thank you for reaching out to Domo Support in regard to your card. In order to assist you as much as possible, could you please provide me with a direct URL to this card within your Domo environment? Also, could you please specify what the expected values for these months would be?

If this is considered a high priority, then please call our number and reference the following ticket number:

Ticket: 05665906

1-801-805-9505

Have you been looking for a 1-stop shop for all your support cases? This message and all updates to this case can be tracked in the Customer Portal at support.domo.com. This portal makes it easy for you to track, update, and create all your support cases!

- Domo Technical Support

**Say “Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • mfaas
    mfaas Member

Should I send the link as a direct message or post it on this post? Will you have the permissions to look at the card?

• mfaas
    mfaas Member

Edit: post sent as direct message