Link Cards

Lara
Lara Member

Hello,

If I have in one page multiple cards , but I want to link some of them with the same filter:

First card is a map. when I click on NY I want the next card to filter NY too. But I would like the filter to come form clicking on the map and not from a filter in the page.

I can't use drill path as the data are different.

Any idea how I could do this?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

What you seem to be referring to is interactive page filters. Where clicking on a part of one card will cause other cards on the page to apply the same filter.

This was a feature previewed at Domopalooza 2018, but has yet to make it to production. I'm hoping this is something we'll see soon as I have seen the new 'Slicer' card type has made it's way to our environment. 

Sincerely,

Valiant_Ronin

Answers

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

What you seem to be referring to is interactive page filters. Where clicking on a part of one card will cause other cards on the page to apply the same filter.

This was a feature previewed at Domopalooza 2018, but has yet to make it to production. I'm hoping this is something we'll see soon as I have seen the new 'Slicer' card type has made it's way to our environment. 

Sincerely,

Valiant_Ronin

• Lara
    Lara Member

Oh okay, I hope too!  thank you!

This discussion has been closed.