Beast Mode YoY Calculation Question

I am working on a beast mode calculation and need to mandate that the day of the year last year, based on my `Invoice Date' column, is less than or equals the day of the year this year. I can't think what I need to do to replace the "Last Year" and "This Year" with a working statement

I can't use the Current date function or I certainly would.

Any help would be appreciated!

(SUM(CASE WHEN YEAR(`Invoice Date`) = YEAR(DATE_SUB(CURDATE(),INTERVAL 1 YEAR))
AND DAYOFYEAR(`Invoice Date`) "Last Year" <= DAYOFYEAR(`Invoice Date`) "This Year"
THEN `Total Invoiced $ Amount` ELSE 0
END))

Comments

• Hi,

Can anyone help with this request?

Thanks,

• Msan
    Msan Member

Hi DavidM1,

Thank you for contacting Domo Technical Support.

For your records, your case number is 05665905

We appreciate the information you provided regarding Beast Mode YoY calculation.

Would you please provide the card URL on this post or through Customer Portal so that we can investigate the issue in detail?

Looking for an easy way to manage your Domo Support cases?

Check out the new Customer Portal where you can create, track, and update them all in the snap of a finger— or click of a mouse.

Here’s a couple of ways you can get there:

1) Head to the Help Center and click “Contact Support” in the upper right corner.

2) Type support.domo.com into your browser.

Here’s the important part: because of this new functionality, we’re discontinuing the ability to create a support case via email in the coming months. Everything else, including the new Customer Portal, will remain the same.

Thank you!

Regards,

Mimi Neslen

DOMO Support

• I have posted the information requested in the case created on the customer portal